Familiar Technologies: MSX Recording System, Gunlink2000, Seisnet QC system, Sys3 Digi Controller, TRIACQ Acquisition and Recording system, Trigun Gun Controller
Regions of the world you have worked: East Coast INDIA, North Sea, Mozambique, Black Sea Turkey, Gulf of Mexico US
Resume: PERSONAL PROFILE:
Highly Energetic, Ready to Work, Positive attitude, Promote team work, Dedication towards QHSE, Work under pressure and make decisions.
Since Feb 2010 : Hind Geophysical Services Pvt. Ltd. (Hind Offshore)
Hind Geophysical Services is a company owned by Hind Offshore Pvt. Ltd. It is one of the first companies in India that provides 2D and 3D seismic data acquisition and processing services to the Oil and Gas industry.
• Currently working on-board the seismic survey vessel, R/V Geo Hindsagar (formerly Geo Baltic) as a Seismic Observer.
• Working on MSX Recording System, GunLink 2000, SeisNet QC System, Sys3 Digi Controller.
From Nov 2006 to Feb 2009 : WesternGeco Intl. Resources (Schlumberger)
• Worked on-board the seismic survey vessel, M/V Western Monarch and M/V Western Neptune as a Seismic Observer.
• Worked on TRIACQ Recording System, TriGun Controller, Omega QC System.
• Supervise data acquisition on the assigned shift, completion of production logs and reports.
• Perform deployment and recovery of streamers and Paravanes, ensuring that maintenance and repair of equipment is achieved with the minimum of downtime.
• Perform FRC/Workboat Operations for maintenance/replacement of in-sea equipment.
• Set up and testing of seismic recording instruments prior to production.
• Operation and monitoring of these instruments to ensure that data quality and client specifications are maintained.
• Perform Crane and Rigging operation as a Certified Crane operator & rigger.
• Assist in installation, operation, maintenance and repair of all equipment and systems within the department to comply with the manufacturer’s specifications and Company Best Practices, standards and schedules.
• Maintain the Inventory of onboard equipment and assist with data shipments as necessary.
• Ensure and promote teamwork through actively assisting other departments.
Systems and Trainings :
• March 2010 : MSX Recording System, Gunlink 2000 Gun controller system, SeisNet QC system,
System3 Digi Bird Controller onboard Geohindsagar (India)
• Jan 2009 : Crane Operator and Rigger certification (USA)
• March 2007 : Traicq acquisition and recording system in WesternGeco (Norway)
• March 2007 : Workboat/workman course in Westerngeco (Norway)
Duration Vessel Location Survey
July 11 to Aug 11 Geohindsagar Chennai Upgradation & Maintanance
May 11 to Jun 11 Geohindsagar KG Basin – India 2D
Mar 11 to Apr 11 Geohindsagar Andaman – India 2D
Feb 10 to Jan 10 Geohindsagar Mumbai – India Rigging & Maintanance
Jan 09 to Feb 09 Western Neptune Gulf of Mexico, US WAZ
Nov 08 to Dec 08 Western Neptune Gulf of Mexico, US WAZ
Sep 08 to Oct 08 Western Neptune Gulf of Mexico, US WAZ
Jun 08 to Jul 08 Western Monarch North Sea – Norway 3D
Mar 08 to Apr 08 Western Monarch North Sea – Norway 3D
Jan 08 to Feb 08 Western Monarch Mozambique 3D
Nov 07 to Dec 07 Western Monarch Black Sea – Turkey 3D
Sept 07 to Oct 07 Western Monarch Black Sea – Russia 3D
July 07 to Aug 07 Western Monarch Black Sea – Turkey 3D
Mar 07 to Apr 07 Western Monarch East Coast – India 3D
Jan 07 to Feb 07 Western Monarch East Coast – India 3D
Since July 2005 to September 2006 : “HCL Infosystems Ltd.”
• Technically supervised sales of Computer Systems, Network infrastructures and Commencement of the same at many corporate installation sites.
• Installation, Optimization, Commencement and Troubleshooting of High-end Computer systems, ATM’s and Passbook Printers.
• Supervising & maintaining the complete Network & Systems and its proper working and regular checkups and time to time restoration.
• Network and Desktop security Management via antivirus, firewall and other necessary applications E – Solution support through remote desktop access system, management, implementation and online support and troubleshooting with optimization tips to technicians and hardware engineers on field.
• Worked efficiently & Successfully as a resident engineer handling around 100 desktop computer systems (networked) with 70 Printers including Dot matrix, DeskJet, Colour LaserJet Printers, etc.
Since April 2005 to June 2005 : “Yashwant Infotech”
• Designated as Sr. Service Exec, to look for Mumbai Operations.
• To Co-ordinate with hardware Technicians and Execute Networking Operations for Firms and Home users.
• Getting the work done at the client site, home or small office.
Since Sept 2004 to March 2005 : “Fugro Geonics Pvt. Ltd.”
• Worked on Cross Country Survey Project (GIS)
• Based on Global Positioning System
• Project held at different locations of India
2004 : Diploma in Industrial Electronics
from Vivekanand Education Society’s Polytechnic (Chembur Mumbai).
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Final year Project –
“Multipurpose Absorption Rate Meter” – Developed a device for selection of fabric for various purposes based on the absorption property of fabrics
Hardware and Networking and its troubleshooting, Windows, MS Office, Corel Draw, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, UNIX
English, Hindi, Marathi,
Traveling, Motor Bike Riding, Driving, Internet surfing and Listening to music